Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reading & Eating

Luk is growing up too fast! I decided that we needed to incorporate some longer stories for his bedtime readings. So, after we watched the "The Wizard of Oz" the other day, I decided we needed to start reading the book.  Reson has been reading to him the past few nights, and I will usually read a chapter or two during the day. We are speedily reading through it, and he loves is.


Logan is growing up too fast! Yes, this statement is repetitive, but the boys are growing up too fast. It feels like Logan was just born, however that is not the case. Logan ate my homemade sweet potatoes tonight, and they were a huge success.



Happy boys, that's all I can ask for. I am a happy mommy! Soon, I am sure, Logan will be sitting up all by himself. I will be sure and post the pictures of Logan's birth. =)

No comments: