Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 5 in Peru

It is the fifth day that we have been in Peru. It is the day that this boy:
will meet this boy:

separated by a mass of ocean, but God saw fit to bring together through the Compassion program. Two boys writing, drawing, and loving each other from so far will finally get to touch, feel, and hear each other. When I stepped foot in Peru this time last year I knew that I had to bring my son to see our precious Smith. It is never too early to expose your child to truth behind poverty. It is never too early to give your child a connection as strong as this one.

Later this week I hope to write about the other things we have done this week, but the time is approaching to hop in a taxi to see that face! I will leave you with these photos from the week so far.























No comments: