I have been reading this book for quite some time, but I haven't really been listing my thanks physically. They have just been in my thoughts and mind. Savoring them, my thanksgivings.
I decided it was tie to share them from time to time. We have become a society of selfishness and really a large group of ungrateful creations. So... I begin chronically my inner thoughts on thanks with you. Yes, it's Tuesday, but I'm making up for Monday.
1) Photos that capture the very essence of my life. The grins, the tears, and the adventures that God has planned for us.
2) Reading the book of Romans and feeling the convictions of "Marks of a True Christian."
3) Logan and his death defying scream. He is human; he is alive; he is my son; he is a bearer of God's image.
4) Luk's love. Sure, he's four and can be temper tantrum addict, but his love is true. It is genuine.
5) Reson's smell. It is his presence in my life everyday.
- WOMEN'S MINISTRY
- MISSION FRIENDS
- I WRITE