Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday Packing

Today is my birthday! However, that is really not the exciting part this is:

These are "some" of the things that I am taking with me to Peru in THREE days!!! I want to give a BIG BIG THANKS to my momma, my mother-in-law, Adys, Linda C, and soon if I can make it over to the hair salon Cissy and Becky for helping me gather many many of these items up. It was a short notice request, and it has been a really blessing seeing all this come together. My birthday has been greatly blessed by having people in my life that care about what I'm doing with Peru. Currently and all of it yet is:
- 4 backpacks (2 w/lunchpacks)
- 1 duffle bag
- plates and bowls
- ball pump
- soccer ball (deflated)
- 2 hats
- 2 boys' outfits
- 3 jump ropes
- 5 packs of bubbles
- 4 frisbees
- 2 infant outfits
- 10 notebooks
- 2 packs of pens
- 3 pencil keepers
- 6 boxes of crayons
- 3 bottles of lotion
- 1 tube of toothpaste (more to come)
- 8 toothbrushes
- 7 pairs of scissors
- gluesticks
- pack of construction paper
- 8 bars of soap
- packs of stickers
- hairbands, clips, and bands



Things that are to come: more handbags, coloring sheets, and towels.

There is one thing that I can do and that is pack a bag. If it wasn't for a weight limit... I know for a fact I could fit my things for the week and all this in here:

But alas... I have to consider the backs of those moving this bag off and on the plane. So, I will be taking a second bag for check-in, which is allowed and greatly being taken advantage of. =D

I will be posting again in just a second to talk about the details of the trip... stay tuned...

No comments: