Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update on my embarrassing LifeWay App

So, last week I wrote a blog "Well that's Embarassing"  about how I wondered how embarrassing my entries were to LifeWay two years ago. Well, I was actually able to check them out, and I was surprised. They were not that bad. This is so true that I didn't even change it even though I had the chance to if I wanted. I've been wanting to write for someone something for some time now, but the opportunity has not presented itself. I really wanted to get the chance to write for Student Life, yet on their website there is not a way to do so.

However, I was pleasantly surprised when they tweeted that they were looking for production writers. I, of course, applied. My resume is interesting, but I am hoping they see my worth and value that I have to offer. I don't think it was coincidence that I saw this tweet after wanting it so bad. God was definitely giving me encouragement. If I don't get the opportunity to write for Student Life, at least I was given the chance to try. I guess I will keep writing my own things, and I hope that something will open up in the future if it doesn't work.

I'll keep you posted on what happens next...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Yes...i don't think it is a coincidence....And also it may prepare you for something too...Life is weird like that and God definitely has a plan :)
Big hugs
Frenchy