Friday, February 26, 2010

It's been a year!

Yes, it has been a year since I have blogged on here. We have quite a bit going on. Luk has a brother! We are a family of four, and are incredibly excited. Logan is 4 months old.


Luk will be four years old, come this May. He is truly a wonderful big brother. 


I started a different blog a few days ago that will chronicle my homeschooling endeavor with the boys. I also have a developed photography website, if you want to see some of my pictures @ www.aislynnholt.com.

I have to be honest I have been blogging somewhere else, and I will post some of those thoughts because they have been read by people that pay to be on the site. I will do this sometime this evening.

I will be graduating with my English Literature in May. I am currently finishing my last two research papers, and then my final class, Poetry.

Stay tuned...

No comments: