Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Satan Pounces

It is amazing. If I had written my blog post yesterday as I intended you would have seen a post about how great things have been turning out. The blessings of a successful Trunk-or-Treat











You would have also learned about my mom and I going to the Jars of Clay/Brandon Heath Concert (along with a Q&A)





Followed by the blessing of seeing "A Night with the Chapmans"











There is no doubt that with all this Satan is bound to pounce on you. That is what he is doing today. He is attacking my spirit, my mentality, and my emotions. He knows the weaknesses to attack, and it is wearing. It makes me sick, really. He is relentless. He is unwavering. He is my attacker. He is my enemy. So, I sit here writing this listening to "In Christ Alone" covered by Adam Young of Owl City. "This is the power of Christ in me." "Jesus commands my destiny." "No power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me from His hand."

I know

Christ is my Sustainer
Christ is my Father
Christ is my Protector
Christ is my Groom

 That's all I can muster up through these tears...

No comments: